Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Theme Revealed!


Getting married in October makes me think of AUTUMN.. yes! We are going to have an AUTUMN themed wedding! 

I know you're probably thinking, "How will that be possible if you live in a tropical, SUPER hot country like the Philippines?"

Unleash your creative beast my dear! :)

So our original color palette was burnt orange, brown, yellow and red. (Traditional autumn colors)

Tell me, who will not FALL in love with these colors? :)








But since I LOOOOVE the color PINK (as you can see it's nowhere to be found on the photo above), I asked my fiance if we can incorporate at least a teeny tiny "pink" in our palette. He was a bit hesitant at first but finally gave in. (yey!) I've already spoken to our wedding coordinator about the changes. We will be having an "AUTUMN SUNSET WEDDING" theme!

Our new color palette is RED, CORAL and a touch of PINK.

The color pink poppin' everywhere!



 So what do you think? Ü


No comments: