Tuesday, May 1, 2012

12 years of friendship.5 years in love.

The year was 2000. Dirk (my fiance) and I became text mates (this was the time when the text phenomenon was starting to get into our system) but were both in a relationship at that time. We developed this unique friendship that even though we haven't met yet, there was this strong connection between us. 

Fast forward to 2007, finally we decided to meet. The first meeting was not awkward at all. We shared a good laugh about random things. 

There was NO attraction.

Few weeks passed and Dirk started to invite me to go out every weekend. "I enjoy your company", that's what he said.(or PALUSOT?) The weird thing was, I would usually say YES to him and decline my other suitors and even my friend's invitations.

In short, we finally became a couple. 

Fast forward again..

2011 - We both decided to give it a shot and got engaged!

2012 - Excited to make these baby steps to explore life.. as ONE. ♥ 

 

No comments: